Monday, February 13, 2012

valentine's day poems



 will you be my valentine
all I got is this clementine
'tho it tastes a bit like lime
still its sour will still be fine
if you'll say you'll be mine

*



twenty toes
and four feet
we chose twos
in a heart beat

*
 
never had a sweetheart
never sniffed a rose
today I got my new start
with your sweet propose

*


 you are my rock
you are my mountain
if I build my heart here
joy will be found then

*


your happy face
makes my heart gleam
like a lightbulb
you are my soul's sheen

*


 
like a watermelon
without seeds
you fulfill my
every need

*




you red delicious
apple
you made my heart
rattle



 a valentine's day card project  
illustrations by Roshani Ludher
poetry by Soha Turfler
 

1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful, the last one is hilarious !! :)

    ReplyDelete